Civic Contribution Guidelines 2022-2023
The Civic Contributions Committee will begin receiving requests on Tuesday, June 1, 2022. All requests must be submitted by Saturday, October 15, 2022.
Requests received after this deadline will not be considered.
Funding will be awarded to the committee’s recipients in the first quarter of 2023.
The Guidelines for eligible 501 (c) (3) organizations are as follows:
- We support local landscape and beautification projects, horticulture awareness, conservation, and educational projects related to horticulture or conservation. Funds are to be spent and accounted for within the year of receipt of said funds, unless otherwise specified.
- Requests must be in writing and accompanied by a copy of the organization’s tax exemption letter.
- Priority consideration is given to eligible requests from the Houston area.
- Private educational institutions may be considered.
- Church organizations are not eligible.
For questions regarding the request form, please email chairman
Tammy Jenkins firstname.lastname@example.org
Civic Contributions Committee 2022-2023
Tammy Jenkins, Chairman
Elizabeth Schiffer, Assistant Chairman
Mary Leslie Plumhoff