Civic Contribution Requests Guidelines
The Civic Contributions Committee will begin receiving requests on Friday, June 1, 2018. All requests must be submitted by Monday, October 1, 2018. Requests received after this deadline will not be considered. Funding will be awarded to the committee’s recipients in late January or early February, 2019. The Guidelines for eligible 501 (c) (3) organizations are as follows:
- We support local landscape and beautification projects, horticulture awareness, conservation and educational projects.
- Requests must be in writing and accompanied by a copy of the organization’s tax exemption letter.
- Priority consideration is given to eligible requests from the Houston area.
- Private educational institutions may be considered.
- Church organizations are not eligible.
Please submit the Civic Contribution/Grant Request Form electronically to Karey Dye at Karey.Dye@gs.com
and hard copy to:
River Oaks Garden Club
Karey Dye, Civic Contribution Chair
Houston, TX 77098-1321