Civic Contribution Guidelines 2021-2022
The Civic Contributions Committee will begin receiving requests on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. All requests must be submitted by Monday, November 1, 2021. Requests received after this deadline will not be considered.
Funding will be awarded to the committee’s recipients in the first quarter of 2022.
The Guidelines for eligible 501 (c) (3) organizations are as follows:
- We support local landscape and beautification projects, horticulture awareness, conservation, and educational projects related to horticulture or conservation.
- Requests must be in writing and accompanied by a copy of the organization’s tax exemption letter.
- Priority consideration is given to eligible requests from the Houston area.
- Private educational institutions may be considered.
- Church organizations are not eligible.
For questions regarding the request form, please email chairman
Kris Maclay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Civic Contributions Committee 2021-2022
Kris Maclay, Chairman
Tammy Jenkins, Assistant Chairman