Civic Contribution Requests Guidelines
The Civic Contributions Committee will begin receiving requests on Saturday, June 1, 2019. All requests must be submitted by Friday, September 13, 2019. Requests received after this deadline will not be considered. Funding will be awarded to the committee’s recipients in late January or early February, 2020. The Guidelines for eligible 501 (c) (3) organizations are as follows:
- We support local landscape and beautification projects, horticulture awareness, conservation and educational projects.
- Requests must be in writing and accompanied by a copy of the organization’s tax exemption letter.
- Priority consideration is given to eligible requests from the Houston area.
- Private educational institutions may be considered.
- Church organizations are not eligible.
For questions regarding the request form, please email
Kay Lynn Kuper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Civic Contributions Committee 2019-2020
Kay Lynn Kuper, Chairman
Susan Peterson, Assistant Chairman